Formula for Making Any Day Good
1. Think a Good Day...To make a day good, first see it good in consciousness. Do not allow any mental reservation that it will not be good. Events are largely governed by creative thought, so a positive concept of the day will strongly tend to condition it to be as imagined.
2. Thank a Good Day...Give thinks in advance for the good day ahead. Thank and affirm a good day. This helps make it so.
3. Plan a Good Day...Specifically and definitely know what you propose to do with the day. Plan your work and work your plan.
4. Put Good into the Day...Put bad thoughts, bad attitudes, bad actions into a day and it will take on bad characteristics. Put good thoughts, good attitudes, good actions into a day and they will make the day good.
5. Pray a Good Day...Begin each day with that powerful affirmation from Psalm 118:24: "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Start the day with prayer and finish it the same way, then it is bound to be good even if it brings tough experiences.
6. Fill the Day with Enthusiasm...Give the day all you've got and it will give you all it's got, which will be plenty. Enthusiasm will make a big difference in any day and in any job.